Cheep Trill Community Choir
Cheep Trill is an exciting, edgy and colourful community choir based in Brisbane, Australia conducted by Emma Dean and assisted by Tony Dean. The choir is open to anyone, above the age of 14, who loves to sing! We learn and perform all sorts of music with a strong emphasis on original contemporary vocal arrangements and mashups written by Emma. So far, we’ve performed at The Laneway Festival Brisbane, The Empire Theatre Toowoomba, The Southport Community Centre for Coast To Coast Animal Rescue, Brisbane Powerhouse, Eat Street Markets and Concert Hall QPAC! We’re also getting a reputation for being Brisbane’s most colourful flash mob choir, ‘flashing’ at events for Ruckus Slam at The New Globe Theatre, Vulcana Women’s Circus, Velvet Helmet, Brisbane Festival and even on stage at the Triffid with Darren Middleton (Powderfinger)! In 2017 we accompanied John Farnham, Katie Noonan, Kate Ceberano, Clare Bowditch, Deborah Conway, Isaiah and Hannah Macklin and even featured on the SONY charity single of You’re The Voice, raising money for DV Connect.
We’d love to sing with you!
Term dates and pricing
- We have just closed our registrations for Term 3, 2017, so if you would like to join our choir next year, please Register Your Interest ----->
- Cheep Trill rehearses over an 10 week period, Monday or Tuesday evenings 6.30PM-8.30PM, 3-4 terms per year.
- We currently hold these rehearsals on both the north side (Enoggera) and south side (Woolloongabba) of Brisbane CBD.
- Our choir performs regularly throughout the year at various locations around Brisbane.
- Keep an eye on our Events page for upcoming performances
Email us at email@example.com
Want to hear us?
Check out our Cheep Trill YouTube Account to hear us at our past performances!
How to join our community choir
No audition required! Simply register your interest to join our choir next year (2018) below, and we will get in contact when registrations are open!