Cheep Trill Community Choir
Cheep Trill is an exciting, edgy and colourful community choir based in Brisbane, Australia conducted by Emma Dean and assisted by Tony Dean. The choir is open to anyone, above the age of 14, who loves to sing! We learn and perform all sorts of music with a strong emphasis on original contemporary vocal arrangements and mashups written by Emma. So far, we’ve performed at The Laneway Festival Brisbane, The Empire Theatre Toowoomba, The Southport Community Centre for Coast To Coast Animal Rescue, Brisbane Powerhouse, Eat Street Markets and Concert Hall QPAC! We’re also getting a reputation for being Brisbane’s most colourful flash mob choir, ‘flashing’ at events for Ruckus Slam at The New Globe Theatre, Vulcana Women’s Circus, Velvet Helmet, Brisbane Festival and even on stage at the Triffid with Darren Middleton (Powderfinger)! In 2017 we accompanied John Farnham, Katie Noonan, Kate Ceberano, Clare Bowditch, Deborah Conway, Isaiah and Hannah Macklin and even featured on the SONY charity single of You’re The Voice, raising money for DV Connect. This year we will be performing as part of the Commonwealth Games' Festival 2018 and are thrilled to be taking part in our very first Anywhere Theatre Festival Show.
We’d love to sing with you! More details below...
Term dates and pricing
- Due to popular demand, we now have 2 choirs in 2 different locations - one in Woolloongabba (south Brisbane) and one in Enoggera (north Brisbane).
- 8 Week Rehearsals will be held:
- Woolloongabba: every Monday 28 May to 23 July (break on 9 July)
- Enoggera: every Tuesday 29 May to 24 July (break on 10 July)
- Both are 6.30PM to 8.30PM
- Enrol in one location for $135 for an 8 week term, or enrol in both and get 50% off the second choir location ($202.50 in total for both locations).
- As usual we have optional public performance/s for you to take part in - more information to follow post term start.
- How do you register?! Click "ENROL NOW" ------>
Want to hear us?
Check out our Cheep Trill YouTube Account to hear us at our past performances!